News on the Swiss Life Investment Foundation, in particular amendments to legal documents and information on openings in individual investment groups
25 septembr 2023
Amendments to investment guidelines, prospectuses and conditions as of 30 September 2023
Infrastructure Global ESG (CHF hedged) / (EUR) investment groups: subscription is now possible at any time with semi-annual closings
The Swiss Life Investment Foundation will amend the investment guidelines, prospectuses and conditions
for various investment groups as of 30 September 2023. The amendments were agreed at the meeting of the Board of Trustees on 14 September 2023.
We would also like to inform you that it is now possible to subscribe to the two investment groups Infrastructure Global ESG (CHF hedged) and Infrastructure Global ESG (EUR) at any time with semi-annual closings.
19 September 2023
Swiss Life Investment Foundation: Opening of the “Real Estate Switzerland Retirement and
Healthcare ESG” investment group
- Opening of the “Real Estate Switzerland Retirement and Healthcare ESG” investment group in the amount of up to approximately CHF 100 million.
- An attractive investment opportunity for Swiss employee benefits institutions in an NAV-based real estate investment group with high-quality Swiss real estate with a market value of around CHF 500 million.
8 September 2023
At these events, we will inform you about news in the range of products and services offered by Swiss Life Investment Foundation and about the current economic and financial market outlook for Swiss Life Asset Managers. Afterwards, we would like to invite you to breakfast/lunch.
Dates and places:
Wednesday 4 October 2023 in Zurich (8 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
Wednesday 11 Octobre 2023 in Lausanne (5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.)
Tuesday 17 October 2023 in Basel (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Tuesday 24 October 2023 in Lucerne (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Thursday 26 October 2023 in Bern (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Registration: Until Friday, 29 September 2023
22 March 2023
Swiss Life Investment Foundation: opening of the “Real Estate Switzerland ESG” investment
• Successful completion of the opening of the “Real Estate Switzerland ESG” investment group in a challenging market environment.
• Strong demand for high-quality Swiss real estate led to a significant oversubscription during the opening of CHF 350 million.
17 March 2023
21st General Meeting of Investors of the Swiss Life Investment Foundation on 17 March
11 January 2023
Planned opening of the "Real Estate Switzerland ESG" investment group
The Swiss Life Investment Foundation is planning an opening of the "Real Estate Switzerland ESG" investment group financed by entitlements issued in spring 2023 to the tune of up to around CHF 350 m.
The subscription period runs from 1 February to 15 March 2023. The entitlements will be issued on
5 April 2023.
The webcast will be held in German on Tuesday, 31 January 2023, from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., and in French on the same day, from 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Register now by e-mail with the subject line "Real Estate Switzerland ESG" at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your registration.
28 December 2022
General Meeting of Investors 2023 / Annual Report 2021/2022 / amendments to the «Mortgages Switzerland ESG»" and «Senior Secured Loans (CHF hedged)» prospectuses
The General Meeting of Investors will be held on Friday, 17 March 2023, at General-Guisan-Quai 40 in Zurich (starting at 11.15 a.m. followed by lunch). The invitation will be sent at the beginning of February 2023.
The 2021/2022 annual report is now available in German / French and Italian.
Amendments will be made to the prospectuses for the investment groups «Mortgages Switzerland ESG» and «Senior Secured Loans (CHF hedged)» as of 1 January 2023 (various updates including chart, administrator, gating at target fund level etc.).
23 November 2022
Infrastructure Global ESG (EUR) and Infrastructure Global ESG (CHF hedged) investment groups –subscription documents for further opening
The subscription period will run from 1 December 2022 until 30 March 2023 (4:00 p.m.).
30 June 2022
Amendments to prospectuses and investment guidelines
The Swiss Life Investment Foundation has revised the prospectuses and investment guidelines
for various investment groups, which enter into force on 30 June 2022.
The key points can be found in the letter to investors.
28 April 2022
Swiss Life Investment Foundation: Successful opening of the Commercial Real Estate Switzerland ESG and Infrastructure Global investment groups
The strong demand for investment groups with real assets led to multiple oversubscription amounting to CHF 250 million at the opening of the Commercial Real Estate Switzerland ESG investment group and to capital commitments in the amount of CHF 200 million at the opening of the Infrastructure Global (EUR) /
(CHF hedged) investment groups.
28 March 2022
ESG optimisation of the product range / Launch of the "Equities Foreign ESG Indexed" investment
group / Amendment of investment guidelines and prospectuses for real estate investment groups
as at 31 March 2022.
- Swiss Life Investment Foundation is further increasing its focus on ESG for various existing investment groups and is launching a new equities ESG investment group.
- In addition, adjustments will be made to the investment groups Real Estate Switzerland, Commercial Real Estate Switzerland, Real Estate Switzerland Retirement and Healthcare and various Equities Global investment groups as of 31 March 2022 to take greater account of ESG criteria.
20th Ordinary General Meeting of Investors
22 February 2022
27 January 2022
Opening of the investment group “Commercial Real Estate Switzerland” and the investment groups “Global infrastructure”
- Opening of the “Commercial Real Estate Switzerland” investment group of up to approximately CHF 250 million. The subscription period will run until 31 March 2022 (4:00 p.m.).
- Second opening of the “Infrastructure Global (CHF hedged)” and “Infrastructure Global (EUR)” investment groups, which were successfully launched in May 2021 with a subscription volume of around CHF 200 million. The subscription period will run until 22 April 2022 (4:00 p.m.).
- Swiss employee benefits institutions will have an attractive opportunity to invest in high-quality Swiss commercial properties as well as access to a broadly diversified portfolio of infrastructure investments in Europe and North America.
3 January 2022
Amendments to investment guidelines as of 1 January 2022
The investment guidelines of the Equities Global ESG, Real Estate Europe Industry and Logistics ESG (EUR) and Real Estate Europe Industry and Logistics ESG investment groups (CHF) were amended as of 1 January 2022.
3 January 2022
Change of name for Real Estate Europe Industry and Logistics ESG (CHF) / (EUR)
The prospectuses were amended as of 1 January 2022. Various ESG-related adjustments have been integrated, which allowed us to change the names of the investment groups to Real Estate Europe Industry and Logistics ESG (EUR) and Real Estate Europe Industry and Logistics ESG (CHF).